Re: Tree help...they are too slow!

  • Subject: Re: Tree help...they are too slow!
  • From: Alttara Scheer alttara@earthlink.net
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 22:49:37 -0400

Hmm. I think I have to go with more immediate gratification, and will go get the 7 gallons listed at the nursery. Life's too short!

What kind of feeder roots do willows have, I wonder? I'm also in love with them...and acer griseum, despite it likely not being hosta-friendly. I think I could make that one sacrifice...

Oh, it's gonna be fun to have more land!