Re: So Sweet

In a message dated 6/12/03 9:36:43 PM, halinar@open.org writes:

<< Does anyone know if any sports of So Sweet have been registered?  I
was going through all the hostas I propagated this spring weeding and
fertilizing and found two or three So Sweet plants that are looking
interesting as possible sports, and if they can be stablized they will
be rather nice.

Joe Halinar

I will send you privately my pdf file on 'So Sweet.''  I also will send you
my "So Sweet Family of sports.'  This information should also be found in the
'Hosta Librar.'.

Lemke's Hosta Data

Marvin (Mike) Lemke