Re: Garden Aesthetics Pt II

  • Subject: Re: Garden Aesthetics Pt II
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 13:00:40 EDT

In a message dated 6/19/03 11:38:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
gw1944@vermontel.net writes:

<<  DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU ARE IN
 CHARGE?

Oh thank you Glen!

After spending the whole morning looking for tags and weeding and moving the
little hostas to the front and the big to the back and wishing that I had more
of a left brain I decided it was not important to know what it was.  A thing
of beauty can be, just beccause it is, and my losing the tag should have
nothing to do with that.  I hate tags anyway, they make the garden look cluttered.
No, I am going to say trashy.

Now I need to try to figure out why I have three of Delta Dawn, three of
Striptease and at least that many Galaxys. How do I know? I had to dig to find the
tags!  N.