RE: Garden Aesthetics Pt II

  • Subject: RE: Garden Aesthetics Pt II
  • From: "Pinterics, Michael W (MED)" Michael.Pinterics@med.ge.com
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 13:55:07 -0500

I like it all 'cept the come and go part.

Unless it's sharing, there best not be any
going with out my permision!  Since I don't
lable it screws things up for  me.  Esp when
my system is third hosta from the big tree
is:  XXXXXX if the 2nd hosta go's w/o permision
I'm, well in a bad way.

Mike
Milwaukee