STORIES FROM THE CONVENTION

  • Subject: STORIES FROM THE CONVENTION
  • From: gw1944@vermontel.net (Glen Williams)
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 12:55:44 -0400

Hi All,

Hot here in Vt. 96, but who'd look at the temp.  Several of you (4)
indicated that you would try and write something about your experience at
the National Covention this year for the Q and A column for THJ. I am not
naming names yet (:-)) but I am hoping that you could get these to me
within the next week. Bobbi and I have a deadline and I am looking fowrad
to hem. This still goes for anybody who went and thinks that he or she
might have some personal persepctive on the experience. Many thanks. glen

"Did you lock he door?" From the movie "The Thing". The one with James Arness.
Glen Williams
20 Dewey St.
Springfield , Vermont
05156