From: Karen B.
To: hostapix@yahoogroups.com ; hosta-open@hort.net ; list@auctionsight.com
Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2003 11:18 PM
Subject: [hostapix] Wade & Gatton

Hi all,

When I was at Wade & Gatton this weekend one of the employees made a
request. She knows I belong to some hosta email groups so asked if I
would pass along that Wade & Gatton is NOT to be confused with Wade
Gardens. They are NOT the same company.

Wade & Gatton does not have online ordering. Wade Gardens does. If you
want to order from Wade & Gatton you have to either do it by phone or by
snail mail.

     Yahoo! Groups Sponsor