Re: [hostapix] Wade & Gatton

  • Subject: Re: [hostapix] Wade & Gatton
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 07:50:54 EDT

In a message dated 6/30/03 6:48:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
trueblue2@mindspring.com writes:

<< Actually, the employee was not quite right about the claim that you
 can't order W&G plants through Wadegardens.com.   I spoke directly with
 Van Wade about a month ago, and he mentioned that how this works is that
 Tom, Robin and Ethan Wade are running Wadegardens.com for online
 ordering. W&G sells plants directly to them for the online catalog.
  Technically it IS NOT the same company, but all the plant materials
 come directly from Wade & Gatton.

 I know it's a bit confusing, but for Van Wade, it's a much easier and
 less expensive way to allow people to shop for W&G plants online instead
 of paying a company to put up an "official" website.

Diane, that was the impression that I got.  Apparently one of the kids has
quite a bit of computer expertise.  I thought that it was with Van't blessing.
But living as close as I do, if I buy something there I need the excuse to go
there.  N.