Re: [hostapix] Wade & Gatton

  • Subject: Re: [hostapix] Wade & Gatton
  • From: "Karen B." abtrlife@earthlink.net
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 07:56:54 -0400

Hi Diane,

I know the two are related, but there is apparently some bad blood
somewhere. The employee who made the request was obviously very upset,
but refused to explain her reasons. Below is a message posted by someone
on Hostapix.

Karen

"I got an earful the last time I called.

Wade and Gatton is Van and Shirley.  Wade is apparently one
of their Sons.  There is some sort of rift and ill feelings in the
deal some how.   I asked if it was something that Van his son
had gotten together on and.... well the response was don't ask,
and no.  I didn't want to dig into the details.

But if you wish to support Van and Shirley -DONT order on
line."