Sun Power picture??

  • Subject: Sun Power picture??
  • From: "Cindy Johnson" <cindjohnson@comcast.net>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 10:57:51 -0500

Hi everyone,

I just moved an older Sun Power and am going to give away a piece of it that
broke off.  I wanted to show the lady I'm giving it to a picture I remember
seeing when I first got hooked on hostas.  I thought it was in Paul Aden's The
Hosta Book, but it wasn't.  Maybe it's in a Journal??  It's a striking picture
of a huge Sun Power set off nicely by a brick wall behind it (I think).  Maybe
it was taken at Warren Pollack's place?  Does anyone know the picture I'm
thinking of and can point me to it?  I'd sure appreciate it!

As a side note, this plant has never gotten as big as it should for me.  Does
it need quite a bit of sun to get big?  I've tried two of them in two
different spots but neither gets a lot of sun.  The new location will get more
morning sun.

Cindy Johnson
White Bear Lake, MN

Only to the white man was nature a wilderness
 -- Luther Standing Bear (Ogallala Sioux Chief)