Re: Sun Power picture??

Dave Jennings wrote:
Go to the www.HostaLibrary.org site....you'll see the Sun Power picture you
were looking for there...

Hi Dave,
Thanks for the reply.  That's a great picture of Sun Power in front of the
wall, but it's not the one I was thinking of.  The other picture was taken
from farther back and I believe it was straight on (not at the corner of the
bldg).  Still, I'll let my aunt know about this site so she can see what the
hosta can look like.  I should've remembered this great resource!

Cindy Johnson
White Bear Lake, MN