Re: Searchable Database

  • Subject: Re: Searchable Database
  • From: slfain@earthlink.net
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 13:39:56 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

Pat, I am SO glad you wrote this.  Being somebody who uses the computer as a word processor, the database has been something which has always seemed  beyond an arm's length for me.  I will attempt to learn this again as I can only  imagine the work involved in putting it together and the amount of info here.  I just need to stretch my brain a bit (or lot) more.  Like your person's comment, I have not found the magic key to accessing it.  Sandra