Doug (More Later) Beilstein

  • Subject: Doug (More Later) Beilstein
  • From: LemkeIowa@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 15:29:19 EDT

During the AHS convention tour of our garden my family took many pictures of
the garden and its many friends.  Our first picture is of our friend Doug
Beilstein with the wife and I.  One of the comments we heard was: And they ain't
no spring chickens either?
This old rooster spaded and traded hostas with Doug on or about 1998 or 1999.
 Did you notice any plant labels with Beilstein in the lower right hand
corner?  Let us all head for the Blueberry Patch before this summer is over.

Words to live by: Birthdays are good for you; the more you have, the longer
your live.
Lemke' Master List of Hostas
        Lemke's Data Base
        Marvin 'Mike' Lemke
        3615 Davisson Road
 Des Moines Iowa 50310-4627

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Doug Beilstein AHS 2004  .jpg]