Grenfell Signing

  • Subject: Grenfell Signing
  • From: LemkeIowa@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 15:51:25 EDT

Hostaholics,

My three favorite books on Hostas are 'the Genus Hosta' by W. George Schmid,
'The Hosta Handbook' by Mark R. Zilis and 'The Colored Encyclopedia of Hostas'
by Diana Grenfell and Mike Shadrack.  Here we have her signing my copy of the
book.

Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open.

Lemke' Master List of Hostas
        Lemke's Data Base
        Marvin 'Mike' Lemke
        3615 Davisson Road
 Des Moines Iowa 50310-4627
           515-255-4295
        Lemkeiowa@aol.com

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Grenfell signing her Book  .jpg]