LAwn Mower help

  • Subject: LAwn Mower help
  • From: gw1944@vermontel.net (Glen Williams)
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 14:18:58 -0400

Dear Hosta Folk:

Two year ago my polluting power law mower died. I bought an old fashioned
reel mower. I don't have a lot of lawn (most all is hostas now) but with
all of the rain the past couple of years, I don't always mow it when it
needs it. Once it gets too long I have to mow it from 4 different
directions and even that doesn't always get it all. I will not have another
noisey polluter but I need something where I do not spend 4 hours clipping
by hand each week.

I was told that there is a mower that works on a battery that needs to be
charged. Is there such a mower? How does it work? How expensive? Any
recommendations.I will not mow with anything that has an extension cord. I
have gone through too many cords with my hedge clippers.

Any and all advice would be appreciated. Brands too if possible.   thanks glen

"I miss her sweet presence." M.E.

Glen Williams
20 Dewey St.
Springfield , Vermont