Re: 2004 Hosta registrations

  • Subject: Re: 2004 Hosta registrations
  • From: "Lu & Dan Nelson" hostanut@Bellsouth.net
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 13:29:11 -0400

Hey Bobby,

Bitter? Sorry if I came off as bitter. I would have responded earlier but I've been busy making daylily tags. As you know some of those names can be a bear. Daylily H. 'Not if There is a Holiday Inn Around' is my newest. Any idea how the breeder got those perforated lines on the leaves every 5 inches? Anyway it's my fav. It's growing next to one of our Avent hostas of the same theme in a bed we have reserved for streakies.

Dan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bobby Baxter - Wake Forest, NC" <irismoose@daylily.net>