Re: Surflan (was Using Vinegar)

  • Subject: Re: Surflan (was Using Vinegar)
  • From: butch ragland wilddog_202@yahoo.com
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 13:08:48 -0700 (PDT)

Surflan is the liquid form of "Preen" and much
cheaper, try farm stores. At a farm store they could
recommend a pre-emergant if surflan isn't available or
legal. Mix with 2-4d (weed-b-gon) or roundup, kill
what's alive and stop weed seed germination in one
stroke.
Better yet, mulch and ground covers plants.

--- John Dash <dash@rochester.rr.com> wrote:

> Friends,
>    I keep reading references to surflan. Is surflan
> legal in New York state?
> Does it go by any other name? Where do you buy it?
> Best regards, John
> John Dash, Fairport, NY USA

Butch Ragland
Conflict is as addictive as