To: <hosta-open@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2006 10:06 PM
Subject: Re: unhappy hosta

Mary, I put two havahart live rabbit traps to catch my rabbits, but these Virginia "mountain" rabbits are smarter than the Delaware ones.

I left the empty havaharts open in Delaware and eventually they would go in with no bait. But not here.

I mousetrapped my first mole (under a pot with peanut butter) - not as many tunnels now, could it be only one did all the damage?

bruce