To: <hosta-open@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2006 11:41 AM
Subject: RE: unhappy hosta

Would love to have some cats but I am allergic to them. Would love to have a
dog but the neighbors dogs come to play, in the hosta no less. Of course all
of these rabbits make them worse. I finally stopped to figure what happened
to make so many this year. Think I have it. All around us the fields and
wooded areas have been cleared for housing developments. So to get back to
the wild they came to us.
Mary