Re: unhappy hosta

  • Subject: Re: unhappy hosta
  • From: JMFLIES@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 19:42:41 EDT

Oh Charles, try the girls ... they are even more of a hunter ... you  know
the instincts of feeding and caring of ones young.
My girls do an exception job.  Where as my fat boy 'Stetson'  thinks he is
only here to serve as a 'garden tour guide'.  With  the soul purpose of getting
lots of attention and being in everyone's  pictures.
While a group was visiting today, Aureo (girl cat), showed the group a  vole
... nonetheless, she got a round of applause and cheers from the group  as she
so proudly flaunted her prey.  Again, the 'real' work done via  the girls! !
If I should ever get sued, it will be because Stetson has tripped  someone in
his demand for attention.  What a guy! ! !
-  Joyce
Joyce M. Flies
HOSTA -'The Friendship Plant'
Dallas Center, Iowa