Re: A Question regarding the "First Look" Competition Rules....

  • Subject: Re: A Question regarding the "First Look" Competition Rules....
  • From: FunkiaForAll@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 20:19:08 EDT

Carol and/or Bill (Or anyone else that can help me for that matter...Like
maybe Kent, Marc, etc.)

What exactly does it mean for the upcoming First Look Competition in Philly
regarding the statement that, "no form...of the plant can have been offered
for  sale in print."

I have a plant that I personally have been selling for a few years
now...listed on my sheet along with the other 100 or so plants I have for sale  each
year.  I want to know if that would disqualify that plant for entry  into the
contest...because I have it listed on my personal availability  sheet...or are
the rules referring to something else...like listed in Steve  Greene's Hosta
Finder, or for sale in a trade journal, etc.

Please get back to me tonight, so I can decide if I should bring that plant
along with me tomorrow or not...for competition at this years "First  Look".

Best wishes,
Dave Jennings
Glenville Gardens
20 Pine Street