Re: Hosta chat

  I have a Hosta Chat every Tuesday evening at 9 pm EDT. There's about 26
people that pop in to chat about Hostas and "The Weather". We have even
started meeting each other thru personal visits to our gardens. We do have
alot of fun joking around and some keep in touch with each other outside of
the Chat time. We don't always have the answers right then to alot of the
questions, but we have some hybridizers and nursery people that join, us so we
can usually talk things thru.
  I would be happy to put you or anyone else on my invite list. I usually send
out invites every Sunday so you can plan ahead to make it to the HOSTA CHAT.
  In fact, here's an invite now.

Hi Everyone,

   Please join us in Hosta Chat. We will be talking about HOSTAS.
   Tuesday, June 2, at 9 pm EDT

   Click on blue words       <A HREF="aol://2719:2-2-Hosta%20Chat">Hosta Chat

   If you have any problems, please IM me at SMITHIRIS..I will try to help you
thru it.

   If you would like to be removed from this list, please let me know in an e-
   If you have friends who would like to be on this list, please send me their
AOL names thru an e-mail and I will add them.
   I hope to see you on Tues. night.   Sue Smith      SMITHIRIS@AOL.COM

  I hope that you will come visit my little chat and add some spice to the
group. Let me know if you decide to start a Chat of your own.
Sue Smith
Missouri  z 5/6