Chat Room Open

I've got a chat room set up at talkcity address:
http://www.talkcity.com/chat/
in the other room box type hostaopen
You'll also need to enter a nickname.  I'd like to try it out tonight if
anyone's around so I can find out what the problems are and how to fix
them.  So is 10p eastern, 9p central a good time? Let me know.
Joanne