Re: hosta selection for production and *Sales*

<< Now, to my point. I suspect that MOST people who are neophyte plant
 collectors have the attitude that yellow leaves equals a sickly plant as
 Clyde originally stated. What I *don't" want to do is raise a bunch of
 yellows and golds and then be in the situation where I cant sell them, or
 indeed with some people, even give them away.

IT WOULD SEEM TO BE THAT THIS IS THE REASON THAT ONE MUST HAVE A DISPLAY
GARDEN OF MATURE SPECIMENS.......

YOU CAN NOT JUST LINE OUT TC LINERS OR 1 GALLON PLANTS AND EXPECT PEOPLE TO
UNDERSTAND THE BEAUTY OF HOSTA......

SHOW THEM WHAT THE PLANT WILL BECOME IN 3 TO 5 TO 7 YEARS & THEY WILL BUY
THEM......

KEN