Re: hosta selection for production and *Sales*

I happen to love yellow hostas.  In fact, I was specifically looking for
golds for my garden this year.  I found a beautiful Gold Standard at Lowe's
for 6 bucks.  I planted in a dark spot in my garden and it is just
beautiful!  I really shows off when it starts to get dark, or on a cloudy
day like today.
Pottsey, zone5