Re: CV. selections for sales

In a message dated 6/7/1998 10:01:56 AM Central Daylight Time,
TreeHugger@labs.net writes:

<< Those who visit my garden always like two plants: Francis Williams and
 Can anyone recommend good " look alike" substitutes for the above CVs?  >>
Hi Mike:

For FW, I would suggest that you sell 'Tokudama Flavocircinalis' instead.
There are so many great hostas with yellow borders and blue-green centers that
it is hard for me to come up with a substitute  The best in size and look of
FW is H. 'Olive Bailey Langdon', methinks.
Halcyon substitute? Hard to beat it for color. Try Curlew which is also a
Tardiana (2 x 5).
Hadspen Blue is the bluest, I think.
Clyde Crockett z5 ccredux@aol.com  Indianapolis IN