Re: CV. selections for sales

> In a message dated 6/7/1998 10:01:56 AM Central Daylight Time,
> TreeHugger@labs.net writes:
>
> << Those who visit my garden always like two plants: Francis Williams and
>  Halycon.
>
>  Can anyone recommend good " look alike" substitutes for the above CVs?  >>
>

>   The best in size and look of
> FW is H. 'Olive Bailey Langdon', methinks.
> Halcyon substitute? Hard to beat it for color.
> Hadspen Blue is the bluest, I think.
> Clyde Crockett z5 ccredux@aol.com  Indianapolis IN

Clyde has very good suggestions, as usual.  H. 'Olive Bailey Langdon' is
terrific; there is another FW "look-alike:" H. 'Aurora Borealis,' which
is a bit cheaper ( $14 in Hosta Finder vs. $33 for OBL).

H. 'Halcyon' is a wonderful plant of medium size.  For a small blue,
look at H. 'Dorset Blue.'		Irwin Johnson