Re: sizes

jopyz@earthlink.net writes:

<< I recently received Bill Zumbar's price list, Adrian's Flowers of
 Fashion, and was pleased to see that he included mature clump size
 for his small hostas.  Does anyone else find this information as useful
 as I do?  It seems that even if a plant has a small leaf size it forms a
 clump larger than I'd planned on.  >>
Hi Joanne and other hosta folks,

What is Adrian's Flower's of Fashion?  and how can I get a copy.   I would
find this size info useful too.  I have several small hostas (and big ones
too) that need planting and I was just going to look up the dimensions in
Wade's old catalog or any other catalogs I have.   There usually is some
discrepancy and I've wondered if most people get the clump dimensions from
their own gardens or take them from some other generally accepted source.
What do you all think?

Cindy Johnson
White Bear Lake, MN
zone 4a