Re: Mini/small blues

Glenbo,

      Perhaps H. 'Moody Blue' is a sister to H. 'Canadian Blue' which is
also coming out of Holland.  Here's the story.  A batch of blue hostas in a
field in Holland was unlabeled.  To make them Saleable, the name CANADIAN
BLUE was chosen.
      A Nursery nearby, imported some of these new blue hostas, and close
study & comparison with H. 'Halcyon' has shown they are identical.
      This is a true story, believe it or not.

William Nash Guelph Ontario CA <raffi@sympatico.ca>