Fridays: Name this plant

Well I also bought some "mystery" plants this year, like many others
on this list.
This is what the colored tag label reads:

Sieboldiana Plantain Lily

Outstanding Features - Robust perennial valued for its large,
heart-shaped, deeply ribbed leaves of gray-green. Light lilac flowers.
Good ground cover. 30"H x 4' Wide

Medallion Perennials
Grown in Canada with pride (?) by WILLOWBROOK Nurseries Inc.
It does not look like Sieboldiana Elegans, and the flowers buds are now
showing  to be lilac/purple. It did have a bluish cast a month ago,
however it is now more green. The leaf is not shiny on either side.

Well, I do know it is a Hosta! Does anyone have an idea of what variety
it really is, or rather what variety they are referring to by simply
labeling it Sieboldiana ?