Re: Frances William

Therese wrote:
> I have a question
> a rabbit has eaten my Frances William to just stubs
>  and it is showing no signs of any new growth
> should I give up on it or will it be ok
> thanks
> Therese in south western Illinois
I'd give it some time.  What I usually do with plants like that is
move them to my "intensive care ward".  Which means I pot them and put
them along side the garage where they can have a little extra TLC from
me.  You should get more foliage I would think though at the time
it's natural for the plant to send up a second flush of growth.