Re: Fridays: Name this plant

junk@sentex.net wrote:
> You have no doubt been following the discussion on Hostas from Dutch
> sources so the plant you have might not even be true as Clyde and Ken have
> suggested.

YES, very true. Maybe all of us that think we have Frances Williams,
when really have something else also.

This mislabeling, is a totally unacceptable practice in my opinion.

> I have been to Willowbrook and the plant they have is probably
> what was sent to them as sieboldiana and not to be confused with
> sieboldiana 'Elegans'.

Does Willowbrook usually hold true on their tag labels?
What kind of nursery is Willowbrook?

Where is Erin? Is that near Toronto or Ottawa or London?
peri, Ontario, CANADA, mailto:briard-hosta@kos.net