Re: Fridays: Name this plant

Greg wrote:
> There is a Hosta sieboldiana that is a large with gray green leaves.
> Greg Rux
> www.perennialweb.com

So there really is such a Sieboldiana hosta without a name extension?

Is there a photo this www above? If not, does anyone have a photo
posted on their www or perhaps someone might email me a photo?
I myself do not yet have a scanner, so I cannot email out an image of
this plant.
peri, Ontario, CANADA, mailto:briard-hosta@kos.net