Re:Name this plant--THE REST OF THE STORY

<< I also, do not think that they are from seedlings. A few others thought it
 might be from seedlings. I saw 5 of the 6 plants they had for sale. All of
 them were very robust, well developed, and several eyes. Mine had 11 and 14.
 They looked more like a clump division. But I am NO expert.  >>

WHEN I SAID THEY ARE FROM SEEDLINGS......I MEAN THAT 20 YEARS AGO.....WHEN
THEY THOUGHT SIEBOLDIANA ELEGANS WAS A SPECIES......SOMEONE [GRANDPA] GREW
SOME SEEDS....HE/SHE DIED....AND ALL THE GRANDKIDS KNOW IS THAT THAT MILE LONG
ROW OF GREY GREEN LARGE PLANTS WERE SIEBOLDIANA.....

THEN ON SOME TRIP TO THE STATES SOME DUTCH GROWER BOUGHT 10 PLANTS....TOOK
THEM TO DUTCHLAND [[I MEAN HOLLAND]]....GREW A 12 KILOMETER ROW OF
THEM....SENT OUT A CATALOG....THEN LOWES/HOME DEPOT/KMART/WALMART, BOUGHT 80
THOUSAND OF THEM ....POTTED THEM UP....AND ARE SELLING THEM TO THE PUBLIC FOR
4.99 EACH.....ALL IMPROPERLY LABELED......SO GOES THE STORY......

POOR OLD GRAMPA THOUGHT IT WAS A SPECIES THAT CAME TRUE FROM SEED......AND
STARTED A BIG NOMENCLATURE/HYBRID NAME PROBLEM THAT WE ARE ALL COPING WITH
TODAY......

GO FIGURE.....

KEN

PS:  I BELIEVE THAT THIS TIES TOGETHER MOST OF THE TOPICS WE HAVE BEEN
COVERING FOR THE LAST FEW WEEKS.....

PPS:  EXCEPT I MIGHT ADD THAT SOME SCHMUCK IN HOLLAND THREW THEM INTO
TC.......DIDNT BOTHER TO CULL THEM THOUROUGHLY....THEN SENT THE MULTITUDES
OVER HERE BECAUSE THEY PRESUME THAT WE ARE A BUNCH OF RUBES.....THERE YOU
GO....ALL OF OUR RECENT TOPICS......