Re: MAIL ORDER...

<< I hear you on that, but unfortunately, in my area where I live, there
 are no HOSTA speciality stores. >>

LOL.....YOU ARE NOT A TRUE HOSTA COLLECTOR UNTIL YOU GET YOUR HOSTA FROM MAIL
ORDER SOURCES.....LOL.....MANY US FIRMS DO SHIP TO CANADA....ROBYNS NEST FOR
SURE....

BETTER STOCK---TRUE TO NAME----WORTH EVERY CENT YOU PAY....

RAN LYDELS, EAGLE BAY NURSERY IS ONLY 20 MINUTES FROM NIAGRA FALLS IN NEW
YORK....

JOHN KEE IN CANADA HAS A BIG COLLECTION, THOUGH I DO NOT KNOW IF HE SELLS....

TOM SCHMID SEND TO CANADA...I BELIEVE.....

SEEK & YE SHALL FIND....

KEN