Re: Fridays: Name this plant

> Do any of you Canadians know if whe have a quality HOSTA mailorder in
> Canada?
> peri, Ontario,  CANADA, mailto:briard-hosta@kos.net
I'm not a Canadian, but I do know an excellent hosta specialty nursery
in Ontario:

	The Hosta Choice Nursery
	Margot and Udo Dargatz
	4897 Iris Drive
	RR #4
	Appin Ontario NOL 1A0
		(519) 289-5471

Margot and Udo started their business 3-4 years ago, and both resigned
professional positions this year to work full time on this business.
They have several acres of hostas under cultivation and a beautiful
display garden.  They have several hundred hosta cultivars for sale,
including many rare and unusual plants.  If my memory serves (we visited
them last summer) they are about 150 km east of Detroit.

Margot will probably be at the AHS Convention in about ten days; if
you're going to be there you can spot her easily: she's about an inch
over six feet tall.

You will enjoy Margot and Udo, and you will certainly get good plants,
which will be as labelled.

		Irwin Johnson