AHS Robin

Dear Folks!
I do not care if I am kicked off this marvelous listserve--I do not care if I
am kicked out of the American Hosta Society--I do not care that Jim Wilkins,
who will be the next President, is offended--BUT I think you all should know
that the AHS is gearing up another E-Mail Robin. The plan is for them to RUIN
our group and flex their muscles.
Please join me and send posts to Jim Wilkins and tell him what an awful
mistake he is making. His eee address is==hostadocta@msms.org---or
hostadocta@vixa.voyager.net

Joanne P. has done a WONDERFUL job--what does she get? She gets an insulting
post via Jim Wilkins, who is a marvelous guy in many ways, but is an HORRIBLE
politician. I am copying him and asking him if he would not reconsider his
decision.
If he insists on an AHS Robin, all hell is going to break loose  at the Peoria
National, I PROMISE!!!