Re: AHS Robin

--BUT I think you all should know
> that the AHS is gearing up another E-Mail Robin. The plan is for them

Yes AHS is planning an starting a robin again.  I assume details will be
announced at the convention.  I was asked to run the technical/listserv
part but felt that I would prefer to run hosta-open.  The AHS robin
will be a closed AHS members only group, as it was before.  But it
doesn't really matter because hosta-open is not going away.  So there
will be official and unofficial hosta discussion groups.
Clyde, thanks for your support in this but I don't want it discussed on
list. If anything needs to be said please allow me to let the list
members know.  You're a valuable contributor to our list and I'd hate to
see you gone. Thanks