Re: AHS Robin

Joanne Pyszczek wrote:

> --BUT I think you all should know
> > that the AHS is gearing up another E-Mail Robin. The plan is for
> them
> Yes AHS is planning an starting a robin again.  I assume details will
> be
> announced at the convention.

   Thanks Joanne for the  marvelous service you provide with the
hosta-open. I haven't joined the AHS yet, although I plan to later. If
they re-institute their e-mail robin that's just fine, but the
information and comradity on this, the hosta-open robin -  will never be
replaced. Thank you for your insistence on keeping this spot open and

Carrie Hampton