In a message dated 6/10/98 12:09:32 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Cidjohnson

<< Paw Paw Everlast Label Company.   Could I please get their phone number
from you...or address. >>

To Jim, Cindy and other interested parties...

I've been asked to supply the address for "Paw Paw" again.  I certainly don't
mind doing this as often as needed.  They have been a great company to work
with over the years.  (I simply ask you to indicate on your order that you
were referred by Dave Jennings from UNYHS)  I mostly use a "Dymo" labeler that
prints out simple strips of Plastic Labels (I prefer Black-Tried Green but it
fades) with a peel off backing.  This year I am experimenting with 'Clear
Address Labels' done on a Laser Printer off my computer...Laser though, not
ink jet, since that won't hold up for sure...ask me in a couple years how that
is working out...only time will tell...initially they look great though!!

I order Type C - Cap Style Markers
  	Its their basic, versatile marker with a nameplate of Zinc tilted slightly
backward to provide easy viewing.
	Double wire standard - 10 1/2" tall
	Zinc Nameplate - 7/8" x 2 1/2"
Postage is pre-paid.  Cost is 30 for $13.00, 100 for $22.60 and 1000 for
$180.00 - I recommend the box of 100 for starters!

Paw Paw Everlast Label Company
PO Box 93-C
Paw Paw, Michigan  49079-0093

Once again please mention Dave Jennings UNYHS when placing your order...we
really appreciate it!!

Have a great day!!
Dave  UNYHS (Upstate NY Hosta Society)
(Zone 4/5)