RE: Knockout

Gee Dan,  your description of Knockout's growing habit sounds just like
my Great Expectaions, 3 years, 1 division, 4 leaves.  Always amazes me
when someone has enough of that plant to actually cut a leaf off to
enter in a show.  I wouldn't dare!
And Ran you have to know telling me the thing won't grow well here is a
personal challenge, now I MUST get a piece.
Thanks to all for the comments.