Now Blooming TODAY

Just starting to open in bloom in my garden TODAY are:

-My oldest Frances Williams plant of 5 years

-My "no-name" monster clumps from my grandads garden (could be
Royal Standard / Honeybells / Plantaginea)(This hosta has been
growing in my grandads garden for probably 50 years)

-All my Gold Drops

-And, this newly planted this year Sieboldiana x both plants.
I have several hosta with buds and several with no buds still.

But, I have never had hosta flowers OPEN this early.

I also have had Daylilies blooming for 3 weeks now. Stella D'Oro,
Mini Stellas, and Pennys Worth, and Innerview. Also in bloom are my
BlueClips.

Tomorrow the Daisies will be open!