Re: H. Knockout confusion?

I was curious when Knockout was mentioned as a Fran. Will. look alike.  Mine
also has a white edge and doesn't look like FW.  Perhaps someone could clear
up the confusion.  I didn't realize there were two different descriptions.
Mine is also very slow, growing is pretty heavy shade it has remained single
crown for about 3 or so years.

Kay Dye, Edelstein, IL Zone 5, always pushing 6
 Grenfell, in her book, describes this plant as large.  Schmid describes a
 totally different type plant.
 The plant was originally registered is 1986, so does anyone out their have
 a ten year old clumb?  What size does it finally obtain?