Re: AHS Robin

<< >
 > AHS should encourage all hosta growers, a fair number eventually will
become
 > members.  This is the strength of the local groups.  Nothing is lost with
this
 > policy.
 >
 > Claire Peplowski
 Agreed, but how an AHS robin should be run is for AHS to decide and
 it doesn't change our list so I don't see any reason to talk about it
 here, please.  What they'll do they'll do.
 Joanne >>

HERE, HERE......CLYDE RUNS A LIST TO DEBATE POLITICS......SO GO DISCUSS IT
THERE.....I AM SO SICK OF POLITICS, THAT I COULD PUKE......

HOWS THAT FOR A METAPHOR.....OR LACK THEREOF....KEN