Re: AHS Robin

As a lurker, it seems apparent to me that there is a need for multiple
hosta forums: not everyone belongs to the AHS.  The continuing activity on
the various derivatives of the last AHS Robin have demonstrated that there
is good reason for its "products" (children, maybe?) to exist.

Looks to me like a good case for letting free market concepts rule here,
too: if the forum meets a need, it continues to exist.  Otherwise, it
disappears.

I am aware of the Shadegardens list out of the maelstrom@stjohns, and the
hosta-open list at mallorn.com.  Are there others?

Rick Grazzini
5b/6a central PA
--- who is finally able to do something more than hit DELETE
--- am I really getting caught up?
--- what have I forgotten to do?
--- what crisis is about to happen?