Re: H. Knockout

Butch Ragland wrote:

> Clyde, let me ask if you saw large numbers of 2 different plants at
> different wholesale growers. My question is if you received 1 plant
> mis-labeled then that doesn't constitute 2 plants in the trade.
>
> I don't know one way or the other.

I think what Clyde was refering to Butch is that there are two entirely
different descriptions.  I got curious when I saw the post looked it up
in both. Schmid has it described as yellow with a green margin, ovate
leaf.  Grenfell Medium dark green with an irregular creamy margin.  She
does include a disclaimer that she is describing the plant that is in
commerce not the AHS registered desdription.   The one I saw and what
I've seen listed in catalogs matches the second.  Is that what everyone
else is growing or do they have the first?
Joanne