Re: AHS Robin

For those of you interested in joining more email lists about
gardening, please check out my page:
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Acres/1945/maillists.html

If I can find the list, it's listed here.  The only exceptions
are those based at makelist.com or onelist.com because these
lists are being created constantly and you can go to those
websites and do a search for garden, plants, flowers, etc. to
find the lists there.  I know that onelist has lists for
everything from an hem-form, to peonies.

To make it easy, here are the lists I manage with or without
co-managers:

shadegardens
igsrobin
enabledgardener
haworthia
sansevierias

for these lists send the subscribe request to
listserv@maelstrom.stjohns.edu with the message subbscribe [your
name]

I also manage a minirose list based at www.makelist.com ,
gardenanonymous, michiganbutterflies, michigangardeners, and
gettingorganized  at www.onelist.com

Diana Pederson, Michigan, Zone 5, United States
SUITE101 Editor:  http://www.suite101.com/topics/page.cfm/262
Home page:
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Acres/1945/index.html
Shadegardens Website:  http://www.lehnherr.com/shadegardens