Re:delta innaugural flight party

will try to ul a couple pix tonite to those who expressed an interest
a little background...

i was asked to provide decor for the innaugual non stop flight from atlanta
/tokyo.  this went beyond a few flower arrangements.
we installed a 10x30' japanese style garden in 4 hours in a huge party room
inside the international concourse.
note the hand of God water feature in the center, all self contained on the
ballroom floor.
heights were varied by the use of bags of mulch.

the party lasted three hours, and we were called to remove it immediately.
two hours to unlandscape.
thanks to those who requeted pix.  there will be 4-5 pix coming.
if you have changed your mind, please e me immediately.  it may take 2 days to
send them all.

the photos may be used in any situation, provided proper credit is given.
Shinkigen is the company responsible, design and photos by harry abel.

y'all be nice,

harry abel
south of the hooch temporarily