Re: AHS Robin

I'm not sure whether it is a good or bad idea to exclude non-members from the
AHS forum, but it doesn't seem that unusual for a club to be operated for the
benefit of the club members.  And, as somebody said earlier, maybe more gently
than this, if you would like to join in the AHS forum, why don't you join the