Re: transporting cut leaf specimens

I agree with all Clyde says except the hot water. Never heard of that. If it
works for him I don't knock it. My only other comment is: I would clean leaves
before leaving for show. It takes a lot longer than you realize to set up your
leaves, and the light is probably better at home. That way you will also
discover any imperfections in the leaf.

Barbara Jones
Mass
z4b/5