August Lily

I also have 4 very old hostas-3 are 21 years old and 1 is over 50 years
old. I'm guessing lancifolia for the 50 year old one. I'm wondering if one
of the other ones if Royal Standard.

If I photographed them and scanned them, would any of you be willing to
view the files and give me your best guess? I'd be willing to scan some of
your photos in return and send you the files.

I realize I'd have to send the files privately and not to the list.

Thanks in advance.

-<saluki13@earthlink.net> or <saluki@massed.net>